Shalom dear friends!
Those who have ever built anything know just how much it takes to draw up the plans for a new structure, construct it, renovate it, and equip it. This entails a tremendous amount of effort, resources, challenges… and in our case persecution and obstacles. We have been in the final phases of our building renovations for a while, and it seems like the smallest things often take the longest to finalize. God’s grace has always been sufficient and it has pushed us through challenging moments, while His provision was always faithfully and supernaturally supplied.
We are now finalizing some permits that will enable us to finally move into our new building, which you helped us to purchase, by your prayers and financial support. This building is no small effort, and it’s quite a historical moment in our city, where there are over 400 synagogues and not a single believer-owned church building. Voice of Judah Israel’s Congregation will be the very first, which is why we need your financial support and prayers as never before in this final stretch, so we can break through the obstacles. God is faithful to His Word, and He “will make the crooked places straight…” for us (Isaiah 45:2).
When you partner with us, you will be building and preparing the House of the Lord in Israel by establishing the following:
- A secure and peaceful location for believers to attend church services, have fellowship, pray, worship and be equipped for the work of God, without the intrusions of the Orthodox Jews who persecute us. It will be a facility that will belong to Voice of Judah Israel that cannot be taken away from us by the city council or the community of Orthodox Jews.
- A home base where evangelists and outreach teams will be forged, equipped and sent forth into the cities of Israel as a cloud of witnesses.
- A training center for the equipping of leaders, conducting of discipleship programs, family courses, seminars and conferences, and a center of worship unto God.
- A hub for humanitarian projects to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, assist new Jewish immigrants, providing for the needs of Holocaust survivors, single mothers and widows, and neglected children.
- A center for organizing Jewish events and festivals, celebrations and free outreach concerts, language classes for new immigrants, children summer camps, professional courses, and cultural exchange programs between Christian guests and Israelis.
- Thank you for partnering with us in this groundbreaking event of preparing and building the House of the Lord here in Ashdod, Israel. You have become as the builders of Nehemiah’s wall, and as shepherd’s who intercede for the flocks of Israel. God bless you!
Psalm 127:1 – “Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it”