Children have always been very precious to Yeshua. When He was on earth, He spoke about children being an inseparable part of God’s kingdom.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Mark 10:14)
Children’s ministry is also a very big part of our work at Voice of Judah Israel, and is open to children of all ages. Our congregation has many young families, and we’ve been blessed with a lot of kids. Here they are taught and equipped how to grow spiritually, seek the Lord, study the scripture.
Goals of children’s ministry:
- Teach them about Yeshua and His sacrifice.
- Make sure each child experiences a live encounter with Yeshua.
- Create a nurturing environment where kids can build friendships, learn biblical principles and apply them in everyday life.
- Teach them to love and respect their fellow man.
- Help them develop their talents and reach their full potential in serving the Lord.
Our kid’s groups are divided into ages:
Nursery 0-36 months
Our nursery is a cozy space with plenty of educational toys for babies and toddlers. It is also a place where parents who come with their babies can comfortably watch the service on screens.
Our ministry also organizes special events and classes for kids of all ages. They learn theater, drama, musical instruments, arts and dance.
We develop and organize special programs, camps and festivals for kids during school holidays.