NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; ONLY ATTENDANCE IN PERSON TO THE EVENT, “HERE IS YOUR GOD”, ON 9/23/23 IN DALLAS, TEXAS. A PURCHASE/DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Trip to Israel Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, that attend in person, the event, “Here is Your God”, the pre-registered event on 9/23/23 in Dallas, Texas. Employees of Voice of Judah Israel and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Voice of Judah Israel (VOJI), located at 519 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825 and underwritten by a third party.
- Agreement to Official Rules
- Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period
- The Sweepstakes begins during the registration period for annual fall banquet July 21, 2023 and ends 9:00 am, CST on September 08, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), so long as there are available seats at the fundraising dinner. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter
- Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting the event “Here is Your God” registration form at: (__https://secure.fundeasy.com/ministrysync/event/?e=25632_______________) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, attendance information and submit.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Plus one ticket per additional guest invited by you and attending with you. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or householdin excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing
- On September 23, 2023, the Sponsor will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner at the live, in-person event in Dallas Texas on September 23, 2023. The Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Prize cannot be exchanged for any monetary value.
- Winner Notification
- The potential winner will be notified at the event on 9/23/2023 in Dallas, TX. Each potential First Prize winner will be required to complete, electronically or manually sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance by 9:00 pm, CDT, the event evening of 9/23/2023 in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- One, 10-day Trip to Israel with our affiliated tour, philipshouse.co (please see attached page), including and limited to round-trip airfare for two people, tour for two people, Hotel stay for two people in Israel during booked round-trip airfare date from above, Park entrance fees for two people, Tour bus seats for two people, Tour guide for two people, Lunch and Dinner during our affiliated tour for two people. Winner is responsible for any taxes incurred. Travel insurance is not included in prize, but we have one to recommend. A limited cash allowance will be given to the winner for incidentals.
- General Conditions
- You must be an attending Table Host and/or have/be attending, registered guests that register by 9/08/23, 9:00 am, CST. The Table Host’s guests must attend along with the Table Host to the “Here is Your God” fundraising dinner on 9/23/23 in Dallas, Texas to qualify. Along with this condition, you have an increased chance to win the prize, which is one chance per attending guest. The total number of attending guests will be tallied on 9/23/23 at 7:00 pm and that number of entries for the prize will be put into the system for a random drawing of qualified contestants. One random qualifier will be drawn by a staff member of VOJI and then be announced at the end of the fundraising dinner on 9/23/23. If the drawn, qualified contestant cannot accept the prize trip, then another random drawing will take place at that time, until an accepting contestant can accept the prize trip. The accepting contestant will be given options for trip times (4) to use the prize trip with our affiliated tour, which must be used within two years of the drawing on 9/23/23, thus ending 9/23/25. VOJI and our affiliate tour reserve all rights to use photographic images for social media and marketing purposes. Initial__________Date________
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, underwriters, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Indiana. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Indiana.
- Winner List
- To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to VOJI, PO Box 8886, Fort Wayne, IN 46898. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date of October 11, 2023. For the Winner List, you can also send an email to email@example.com.
PHILIP’S HOUSE LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PASSPORTS & VISAS: Travelers are responsible for securing the correct travel documents sufficiently in advance of their travel dates. Travel outside of the United States requires a traditional passport book that is valid at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination. No visas are required for entrance into the State of Israel for U.S. and Canadian citizens. For specific visa requirements for other countries, please contact the relevant consulate for your updated information Please ask for assistance if you need it.
HEALTH: Philip’s House LLC (“PH”) will notify you of any medical documentation needed; you are responsible for meeting any medical requirements within the allotted time.
INSURANCE: The State of Israel requires proof of full international medical coverage (including COVID variants) for the duration of your stay. PH is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, theft of luggage or personal belongings, personal injury, accident, or illness. We strongly recommend travel insurance for each passenger.
AIR TRANSPORTATION: If airline travel is added to your booking, it will include round-trip international fare from the departure airport, by regularly scheduled airlines based on special group airfares. (Airport tax and fuel surcharges are included but can increase. Escalation in cost of airfare will be borne by the client and is due prior to departure.) Passengers are responsible to ensure that PH has the correctly spelled names for air ticket reservations. Any name change including minor spelling corrections may require airline reservations to be canceled and rebooked. Names printed on the E-Ticket must exactly match the first and last name written in the passport.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE: Because airline specifications change, we recommend that you contact the airline directly for current allowance restrictions. Any piece of luggage/equipment over 50 pounds or exceeding 62 inches (length+ width + height) is subject to additional charges that will be borne by the client.
HOTELS: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy of a room with two twins or a double bed. A single occupant room is available at extra cost.
SHARED ROOM: If a roommate is requested, PH will make every effort to find one. PH does not assume responsibility for roommate assignments.
MEALS: When meals are included, they consist of breakfasts and dinners. Beverages other than those specified by the restaurant as included are extra.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION: All ground transportation is by air-conditioned motor coach or passenger van.
SIGHTSEEING: All tours include a sightseeing in Israel with government-licensed, English-speaking guides as needed. (Philip’s House may vary the published itinerary or make substitutions if required by circumstances beyond our control.)
TAXES: All charges and taxes normally associated with hotel rooms and touring are included. The estimated taxes on the Registration Form are subject to change and are due prior to departure. If there is an increase in cost, this will be passed on to the client and must be paid before departure.
TIPS: You are responsible to tip luggage handlers, bellboys and other hotel staff, guides, bus drivers. This is not included in your tour price. Please consult PH for recommended tipping rates.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COSTS: Travel insurance, lunches in Israel, beverages other than those provided at breakfast and dinner, and items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone-call service charges, room service, domestic travel to and from the departure airport, excess baggage charges, and all other items not stated as included. Special technical equipment, excess or oversize luggage, and the transportation for such are not included.
LAND-ONLY TOUR: If you purchase a land-only tour, and are unable to arrange your flight to coincide with the group’s arrival and departure, any additional transfer cost will be your responsibility.
RESERVATIONS: Tour reservations should be made as early as possible, as space is limited. A per person deposit of $500 is required to guarantee your reservation. Full payment is due immediately with your Registration Form for reservations made after the final balance due dates specified.
PAYMENT: Clients shall strictly comply with the Payment Schedule and make payment on or before the due date. PH accepts payment by check or Visa and MasterCard. There is a discount for payment in full by check or ACH Bank transfer. Checks should be made payable to Philip’s House LLC. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy in a room. Estimated taxes and fuel surcharges are included in the tour’s total price as listed on the website. Note that taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change and are due prior to departure. Full payment of tour price constitutes an agreement that the tour participant understands all information listed as “General Conditions” and agrees to all listed.
PAYMENT PLAN: Clients choosing the payment plan are required to sign a credit card pre-authorization to automatically deduct their scheduled payments on the advertised date. A late fee of 1.5% applies to unpaid balances each month.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A client may cancel in writing. The cancellation schedule is set out in the tour brochure and will be strictly followed by PH in settling the account. Travel cancellation insurance is strongly recommended to protect your interests.
FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment is due in our office before the final balance due date on this document. A complete itemized invoice will be sent to you prior to this deadline. Full payment is due immediately with your Registration Form for reservations made after the final balance due date.
DOCUMENTS Your tour documents including; paper tickets or E Tickets receipts, tour confirmation voucher and all other related information will be sent approximately two to three weeks prior to departure provided full payment has been received.
PHOTOS/VIDEOS: Photos and/or videos of our tour may be used at any time in any of Philip’s House publications.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY OR INDEMNIFICATION: PH and its agents and cooperating organizations expressly disclaim all responsibility and/or liability of any nature for loss, damage or injury to property or person due to any cause whatsoever occurring during a tour under its management, except damaged caused by the gross negligence of PH. Client shall hold PH, its agents, employees, contractors and affiliated organizations harmless from, and indemnify and defend same against, any and all claims or liability for any injury (including death) or damage to any person or property whatsoever occurring during the tour, or any part thereof, when such injury or damage has been caused in part or in whole by the act, neglect, fault, or omission of Client, its agents, servants, employees, or invitees. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement with respect to any claims or liability occurring prior to such expiration or termination.
AIRLINES: The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time the passengers are not on board their plane. The passage contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and passengers. The service of any IATA and ARC member carriers and their affiliates or any other regularly scheduled airline may be used for the transportation of this tour.
ITINERARY: PH reserves the right to alter the itinerary as may be deemed desirable and in the best interest of the tour party as a whole. The right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure and to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour at any time. The price of the tour is based on rates in effect for the dates on the Registration Form, and is subject to adjustment with prior notification.
ASSISTANCE: PH regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, dining, or other personal needs. Travelers needing special assistance of any kind should contact PH prior to booking to determine what assistance might be reasonably arranged.