This year has been off to a great start with so many wonderful new things ahead of us. We were blessed to see how God had used our work and the generous support of our friends who helped in so many ways.
- We fed and clothed almost 500 families on a weekly basis out of our distribution center.
- We provided hundreds of new Jewish immigrants from the war-stricken Ukraine with bedding, clothing, non-perishable food items and household products on a monthly ongoing basis.
- We conducted over ten outreach projects in Jerusalem, taking busloads of non-believers on sight-seeing trips to places where Yeshua ministered (sites not normally visited by Jews), explaining His ministry and sharing the message of salvation through faith in Him.
- We leased and equipped a bomb-shelter to ensure continuity of our humanitarian projects and services during rocket attacks from Gaza.
- We conducted a number of successful Back-To-School projects in which more than 200 needy children were supplied with backpacks, text books, stationary and school equipment.
- During the Passover holidays we assembled and delivered gift hampers to soldiers stationed on the border who were unable to celebrate the Jewish
holidays at home.
We are grateful for faithful partners like you engaging with us to make all this possible. We are claiming God’s promise to Abraham over you, “I will bless those who bless you”!
In addition to continuing the outreaches mentioned above, we will be transitioning into our newly acquired facility, which we closed on at the end of 2016 – a totally debt free purchase. What an amazing blessing from God!
We are ever conscious of our stewardship over your investment in our ministry here, thankful for your trust. We have now obtained all the permits and are excited about starting renovation, so your prayers are most needed at this time for God’s grace and favor in initiating this new phase, as well as the Lord’s provision in gathering all the necessary resources.
We wish to thank you in advance for your continued financial support. Together we can make it a powerful ministry center and a beautiful place of worship. You are vital to what God is doing in a supernatural way in the nation of Israel.
“May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.”