Those who have ever built something know just how much it takes to draw up the plans for a new structure and then to construct / renovate / equip it. This comes with tremendous amounts of effort, resources and challenges. Due to our faith we also have to add obstacles due to persecution.
We have been in the final phases of our building renovations for a while and it seems like even the smallest things can take the longest time to get done. We are very blessed with God’s grace, which has always been sufficient and has carried us through the challenging moments, while at the same time His provision was always faithfully and supernaturally supplied.
We are now finalizing some permits that will enable us to finally move into our new building which, with prayers and financial support, you helped us purchase. This is quite a historical moment in our city, where there are over 400 synagogues and, until now, not a single believer-owned church building. Beit Hallel Congregation will be the first. But as we are getting close to opening up we will need your financial support and prayers as never before in this final stretch of breaking through the obstacles. God is faithful to His Word, and He “will make the crooked places straight…” for us (Isaiah 45:2).
When you partner with us, you will be building and preparing the House of the Lord in Israel by establishing the following:
- A secure and peaceful location for believers to attend church services, have fellowship, pray, worship and be equipped for the work of God, without the intrusions of the Orthodox Jews who persecute us. It will be a facility that will belong to Voice of Judah Israel that cannot be taken away from us by the city council or the community of Orthodox Jews.
- A home base where evangelists and outreach teams will be forged, equipped and sent forth into the cities of Israel as a cloud of witnesses.
- A training center for the equipping of leaders, conducting of discipleship programs, family courses, seminars and conferences, and a center of worship unto God.
- A center for organizing Jewish events and festivals, celebrations and free outreach concerts, language classes for new immigrants, children summer camps, professional courses, and cultural exchange programs between Christian guests and Israelis.
- Thank you for partnering with us in this groundbreaking event of preparing and building the House of the Lord here in Ashdod, Israel. You have become as the builders of Nehemiah’s wall, and as shepherd’s who intercede for the flocks of Israel. God bless you!
Psalm 127:1 – “Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it”