Here are the types of giver information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Shipping information: name, complete address
- Information concerning how you heard about VOJI.
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., upon individual request, we will send periodic communications.
How information is used.
VOJI uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to communicate back to you and to update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we consider carefully each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No sharing of personal information.
Voice of Judah Israel will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other ministries or organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our givers will be kept confidential. Use of giver information will be limited to the internal purposes of VOJI and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of VOJI.
Removing your name from our communications.
It is not our desire to send unwanted communications to our givers. Please contact us using the details below if you wish to be removed from our communications list.